Friday, January 20, 2012

Super, super, superstructure!!!

Greetings my faithful followers...

It has been a couple of days since my last post and I thought you could use some more photos as you can now really see what the bridge will look like, it is taking shape now. Up to this point we have been able to cross the river from abutment to abutment with the false work. We also formed up all of the beams in one day!!! We have been making good progress each day despite the fact we have been held each day waiting on needed materials. Our success is a due to the combination of a lot things, but since today is Gary's last full work day I would like to give him a shout out. He has been an exceptional and necessary part of this project, without his expertise and craftsmanship, I'm sure we will would much further behind schedule. Thanks Gary!!!! Well here are those pictures I mentioned....














No comments:

Post a Comment